Welcome to JES Abatement Inc.
Based out of Plant City, FL, we are a locally-owned and operated asbestos and mold removal company.
JES Abatement Inc. is an Asbestos Removal company servicing clients throughout Florida. Our goal is to provide cost effective services to our clients, while performing services in a professional manner using quality materials and maintaining high safety standards.
At JES Abatement Inc., our first priority is to provide quality work at a fair price. Our recommendations for each project will be made with the client's best interest in mind while using the most current recommended methods, highest quality service, and most cost effective solution.
Services offered include:
- Inspections for asbestos-containing materials.
- Asbestos removal.
- Mold investigation and removal.
- Options and strategies on removal.
- Interior Demolition.
Different types of mold.
We have extensive experience in all types of asbestos abatement, including complete removal, encapsulation, and repair. We service diverse markets and are well known for performing unique and difficult asbestos projects.
Once an asbestos abatement plan has been finalized, we put our greatest resource to work for you - one of the most experienced and best-trained HAZMAT workforces in the area. These skilled technicians utilize the most comprehensive and innovative abatement methods, from high-volume vacuum systems to the latest in pressure washing equipment, to remove asbestos swiftly and safely. Plus, we meet every OSHA and EPA requirement and provide you with a full report upon completion of the project.
Frequently Asked Questions
Asbestos is a mineral fiber that can be found in:
- Vinyl floor tiles and the backing on vinyl sheet flooring and adhesives,
- Roofing and siding shingles,
- Textured paint and patching compounds used on walls and ceilings,
- Walls and floors around wood-burning stoves protected with asbestos paper, millboard, or cement sheets,
- Hot water and steam pipes, etc.
Feel free to contact us regarding any questions or concerns that you may have.